The Diamond in the Rough Gala at the Montauk Playhouse will be the event to attend this August
Saturday, August 6, 2011
7PM to 11PM
We’re bringing you right to the heart of the dream at this year’s benefit gala. That’s right – we’ll be partying at the Playhouse!
The evening celebrates those who contribute to the East End‘s vitality and their contribution to Montauk‘s unique and incomparable culture that has lead to its preeminent status as the hottest Hampton!
It’s a new venue and a new theme, but we plan to continue our tradition of providing a talk of the townevening in true Montauk spirit. Help make our plans for the performing arts center, aquatics center, lounges, community rooms and more a reality.
- Joan Sullivan
- Carrie Karabelas
- Jennie Giardina Balcuns
A sumptuous dinner will be catered by RCano Events of New York, Stonecrop Wines will be served, and live entertainment by favorites Celtic Cross will be sure to get you up on the dance floor.
Join us as we proudly honor Joan Lycke for her years of service as President of the Montauk Playhouse Community Center Foundation; Kevin and Maureen Sullivan for their commitment to children’s philanthropy; and the Kalimnios Family for their years of hosting the Harbor Lights Gala at the Montauk Lake Club.
“You cannot underestimate the beauty of the strength, diversity and enthusiasm of this community. The Playhouse is a living dream bringing us together and enriching our lives individually and collectively.” – Joan Lycke
An exciting auction, as well as a raffle, will also be on hand, with wonderful donations from our local business community.You could end up going home at the end of the night with one of these highly-coveted items…
- A one-week stay in a luxury country villa nestled into the Great Wall of China, as featured in the October 2010 issue of Architectural Digest
- Dinner cooked in your home for up to eight guests by Executive Chef Jennifer Meadows of Fish Bar
- A sunset cruise for up to 6 people on the S/V Intemperance with Captain David Ryan of www.sailingmontauk.com
- Coveted reservations at Montauk’s “hottest” restaurants
- A parking space at Ditch Plains through Labor Day 2011
TICKETS – Price $250
240 Edgemere Street