This breath-taking waterfront estate is located on Billionaire’s Row, minutes to world famous clubs, shopping & marinas.
1220 South Ocean Blvd
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Single Family Home
7 Partial Bathrooms
Lot: 20,129 sqft
Simply one of the most beautiful and exclusive waterfront estate homes ever built on the Island of Palm Beach. This French inspired masterpiece, completed in 2011, is located along storied Billionaire’s Row, and is minutes from world famous Worth Avenue, shopping, restaurants, private clubs, and world class marinas and is just four miles to Palm Beach International Airport and the private jet terminals.
Gracefully sited on 2.5 private and secure acres, this elegant and refined residence is positioned well back on the property, creating a classic and very impressive entry progressing from the decorative iron gates past sculptured gardens and fountains, to a broad motor court.
In over 20,000 SF of living plus an additional 7,000 SF of loggias, garages & guest house, the estate is defined by exquisite craftsmanship, impeccable attention to every detail and is calibrated for 21st Century living. An art lover’s dream, dockage and separate service entry gate with generous onsite parking.
Exclusive, Private and Secure
- Exclusive 2½ acres is entirely walled and gated
- Home is set back 300 feet from the public roadway
- Secluded 294 feet of unobstructed water views
- 30,000 Square foot adjacent parcel available allowing for expansion possibilities
- Alarmed and gated formal and separate service entries
- Integrated security system
- Security office on-site
Calibrated for 21st Century Living
- Smart House integrated system
- Low voltage lighting
- Remote electronics & wireless capability throughout the property
- Two emergency natural gas generators
- Art walls and niches to accommodate a major collection
- Abundant climate controlled storage
- Impeccably landscaped gardens designed for large sculptures
Interior Features Perfectly Executed for the Privileged Lifestyle
- Finely detailed and custom carved woodwork and mouldings
- European parquet flooring in dining room, master suite and library
- Grand formal entry foyer with three sets of 12’ French doors
- Beautiful garden room with formal sit down bar for grand or intimate gatherings
- Spacious balconies grace each en-suite guest room
- First and second floor guest suites
- Wine room accommodates 3,000 bottles
- Large service bar accommodates 4 servers/bartenders
- Chef’s designed state-of-the-art kitchen and catering galley
- Butler Pantry designed for large piece silver collection and has oversized serving counters
- Chef’s office/ pantry wired for commercial refrigeration
- Separate staff and service entry
- Separate guest house has living room, full kitchen, bedroom and bath
- Commercial grade elevator
- Multiple laundries
About Developer Dan Swanson, President of Addison Development
Swanson’s reputation as a Master Builder with over 32 years of experience, coupled with a relentless work ethic and drive to be the best, have earned him his well deserved status as one of the best premier estate builders.
Unique to his trade, Dan provides his clients with a total package. This concept includes locating the perfect property, the architecture, the interior specifications and landscape design.
Swanson is credited with some of the most beautiful waterfront estate homes in the country. He has also developed private community enclaves such as Phipps Estates in Palm Beach and Addison Estates at the Boca Hotel, to exhibit a small sampling of his distinguished signature communities.
His client roster reads like a worldwide Who’s Who of American industrialists and entrepreneurs, international CEO’s, celebrities and some of society’s most prominent members are residents of his homes. Dan and his wife Karen have been residents of Palm Beach for over seventeen years.
RELATED TOPIC: Top Ten Most Expensive Homes For Sale in America
RELATED TOPIC: Socialite Petra Ecclestone
RELATED TOPIC: Fleur De Lys $125 Million Mega Mansion