Join the ladies of SWS as we raise awareness and funds for Touching Heart.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
7PM – 10PM
Held on Tuesday, May 21st at The Observatory, the hottest rooftop at the hippest boutique hotel, The Graham Georgetown.
Give us your best summer look for an evening of stars “Glamorous Cocktail Attire.”
Local DC celebs, scenesters, publicists, bloggers, politicos and philanthropists will be in attendance.
These monthly events raise awareness and funds for the ladies of SWS pet charities and causes, while we raise a glass to their efforts.
$40 Donation includes Raffle Ticket
Additional Raffle tickets 5 for $20
Farm to Table Light Bites
DeAngelo Hall – Washington Redskin
Yolene Legrand – Fine Art Artist
Camelia C. Mazard
Rachel Wang Pang
– 20 Minute Massage from Magic and Health in Tyson’s Corner donated by Rachel Wang Pang (Value $25)
– A Swan Boutique Heart Cuff bracelet symbolizing Locked by LOVE donated by Shiloh Corcel
Silent Auction Items:
– Haircut by the Creative Director of Arthur Christine Dusan Grante (Valued at $120)
– One Hour Life Coaching Session by Jana Sedlakova of You Successful You (Value $100)
– 3 Spray Tanning Sessions at Skinnytan LLC. with travel (Value $200)
– One in home mixology party for 5 by Butterfly Mixtures donated by Michele Hudson (Value $250)
– Extreme Eyelash Xtensions from famed Makeup Artist Rachel Grante of Arthur Christine in Vienna (Value $350)
– 5 Hours of Online Marketing Consulting by Social Media and SEO Expert Dimitris Volakis (Valued at $1000)
About Touching Heart:
Touching Heart is a nonprofit organization 501(c)(3) whose mission is to educate children to have a giving heart. We believe that children can impact the world in significant ways especially if they are taught to treat each other with compassion and gentleness Touching Heart’s programs are focused on how to enlighten, excite, and educate children and how they can experience the true joy that comes from helping disadvantaged children.
About The Graham Georgetown:
Nestled along the banks of the Potomac River, amid the cobblestone streets of Georgetown, is a quiet and luxurious respite – The Graham Georgetown. The hotel has 57 luxury guestrooms and suites, some with private decks and terraces. Timeless luxury accompanies guests throughout the seven-floor premises where Washington sophistication marries contemporary comfort. Two dining venues, opening in April 2013, will be readily available at the hotel. A.G.B., the lower level dining room, serves high quality breakfast and dinner options daily. From The Observatory, the rooftop bar and lounge, guests and visitors can take in panoramic views of the nation’s capital. Reserve now and be among the first to experience Georgetown’s newest boutique hotel.
About Sip With Socialites:
Founded in 2011, Sip With Socialites is a best friend to trendsetting professionals. In addition to our habit-forming blog, Sip With Socialites hosts monthly events to raise awareness and funds for their pet charities and causes.
The Graham Georgetown Hotel
The Observatory – The Rooftop
1075 Thomas Jefferson St NW
Washington, DC 20007
RELATED TOPIC: A Private Shopping Event at Cynthia Rowley
RELATED TOPIC: 2nd Annual Joy Of Giving Golf Tournament and Auction
RELATED TOPIC: A Few Words From Michele Hudson
RELATED TOPIC: Sip With Socialites’ February Cocktail Hour
RELATED TOPIC: How Michele Hudson Celebrated Inauguration 2013