DC’s hottest entrepreneur events of the season!
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
CEOS and NON VETS are welcome – please join us! We designed Semper Startup to be a HUGE value to civilian CEOs, so that it would be easy to connect you with startup veterans so you can inspire them!
Semper Startup is not just another great business event for CEOs with a great speaker, or even two speakers! We have lined up SIX highly sought after speakers committed to delivering an intensive day focused on entrepreneurs and executive teams with content, workshops and relationship forging that growth businesses should jump at!
This event is great for any entrepreneur team, yet we’ve packed the main Semper Startup Day (Wednesday, Oct. 15th) with special value for our military veterans who are on the path of entrepreneurship. We’ve corralled the following into the program for our vets and the executive teams that support vetrepreneurship:
– Mentorship pairing with successful CEOs and entrepreneurs
– Angel Insider course to find the right angel investors and succeed with them
– Vetrepreneur pitches to investors and the semper startup audience
– Videography capture of all veterans for their company pitches
– Over $70,000 of business focused gifts and set asides for veterans
– Books, tools, and other goodies provided by our sponsors, speakers and friends – for all participants.
– Several opportunities to develop relationships in small groups with VIPs, business celebrities, thought leaders, and investors.
Details on Semper Startup:
Semper Startup began as an idea from Mission Entrepreneur – an organization by vetreprenerus, for vetrepreneurs to advance our mission to Inspire, Encourage, and Supporte our Veterans as endeavor to lead as entrepreneurs. Semper Startup is an event series to facilitate, celebrate, and showcase that journey. Semper Startup Day is hosted at George Washington University on Oct. 15, 2014 from 10-8pm. We also have arranged pre and post event get togethers during the week to include a kickoff cocktail evening at 1776 on Tuesday, Oct 14th – and a day of social connections for VIPs with presenters on Friday Oct 17th.
Veterans and Veteran Entrepreneurs $45
Entrepreneurs, Executives, CEOs $185
VIP Package $245
The George Washington University
800 21st St NW
Jack Morton Auditorium
Washington, DC 20052