Join the ladies of SWS kick-off an early spring season, as we raise funds and awareness for Empowered Women International.
Held on Thursday, March 14th in Georgetown at the private and exclusive, George.
Local DC celebs, scenesters, publicists, bloggers, politicos and philanthropists will be in attendance.
The Event Chairs are sisters, Tahera Zamanzada and Mursal Zamanzada.
Guest of a Guest will feature and cover the evening, their DC editor, Sophie Pyle will be reporting.
“Spring in Washington” Glamorous Cocktail Attire.
These monthly events will raise funds for the ladies of SWS pet charities and causes while we raise a glass to their efforts.
$20 Minimum Donation
$20 Raffle Tickets
Miss District of Columbia Latina 2013 Gilda Villela
America’s Miss District of Columbia 2013 Antoinette Cordova
Camelia C. Mazard
– “Up” by Jawbone
– Dior Beauty Gift Set
– Clarins Skin Care Set
– Fujimar $50 Gift Certificate
– 20 Minute Massage from Magic and Health in Tyson’s Corner (Value $25)
Silent Auction Items:
– Four (4) Washington Wizards Tickets for the 2012-13 Season courtesy of Monumental Sports & Entertainment‘s Paul Pitcher (Value $200)
– 3 Spray Tanning Sessions at Skinnytan LLC. with travel (Value $200)
– A photo session with Brandon Hunter, includes two final output with one simple touch up and one extensive (Value $200)
– 5 Hours of Online Marketing Consulting by Social Media and SEO Expert Dimitris Volakis (Valued at $1000)
– Extreme Eyelash Extensions from famed Makeup Artist Rachel Grante of Arthur Christine in Vienna (Value $300)
– Haircut by the Creative Director of Arthur Christine Dusan Grante (Valued at $120)
Monumental Sports & Entertainment
Primed Beauty Club
You Successful You by Jana Sedlakova
About Empowered Women International (EWI)
EWI is an award-winning nonprofit organization that channels the entrepreneurial spirit, the arts and creative talents of immigrant, refugee and low-income women into small businesses to create jobs, opportunity for women, multicultural understanding and a new generation of American leaders and entrepreneurs. –
EWI helps immigrant, refugee, and other women in need in the DC Metro area integrate, participate as new citizens, and become self-sufficient by using the arts as an economic driver and a catalyst for social and cultural integration.
About Tahera Zamanzada
Tahera’s love for the planet and all things green motivated her to become a self proclaimed “eco-preneur”. A co-creator of a reputable car service now sucessfully sold, her business, focused on three main areas; kids, special needs, and corporate clients with green initiatives. She’s also the Director of PR and Marketing for Sip With Socialites.
Tahera also offers Public Relations and Development consulting for start-up businesses that are getting their feet wet and need help figuring out which market suits their needs!
She is a firm believer of education for women and independence! She knows first hand how determination and motivation can get you to the top!
About Sip With Socialites
Founded in 2011, Sip With Socialites is a best friend to trendsetting professionals. In addition to our habit-forming blog, Sip With Socialites hosts monthly fundraisers for our pet charities and causes.
3251 Prospect Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
RELATED TOPIC: Sip With Socialites’ February Cocktail Hour
RELATED TOPIC: GI Film Festival Benefit “An Officer and an Auction”
RELATED TOPIC: “MEN IN PINK AND BLUE THANKSGIVING SOIREE”