Event Chair Michele Hudson has planned an evening of surprises for “The Love of Giving.”
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
7PM – 10PM
Join the ladies of Sip With Socialites for a special Valentine’s Date Auction to raise funds for Touching Heart.
Held on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 from 7pm to 10pm at downtown DC’s newest Whiskey Lounge Penthouse Nine PH9.
Local DC celebs, scenesters, publicists, bloggers, politicos and philanthropists will be in attendance.
Tweet #sipwithsocialites #cocktailhour
$20 Minimum Donation
$20 Raffle Tickets
Pink or Red Glamorous Cocktail Attire.
Enjoy a Premium Whiskey tasting.
Valet Parking Available.
Camelia C. Mazard
Our Bachelor’s and Bachelorette’s:
Marco Maffeo-Robinson of POV at The W Hotel
Mary David – Miss Wyoming
Michelle Stephenson – Former Redskins Cheerleader
Mursal Zamanzada of Georgetown University Hospital
Julian Epstein of Law Media Group, Inc.
Jim Rayborn of The Meyer Group
Paul Pitcher of Monumental Sports & Entertainment
Ruqaiyah Najjar – Producer
Art Presented by:
– 6 Cedar Seneca Reep Style Ties
– 6 Gift Bags donated by Victoria Gaither of ‘At Home w/Victoria’
Silent Auction Items:
– Four (4) Washington Capitals‘ Tickets for the 2013 Season courtesy of Monumental Sports & Entertainment‘s Paul Pitcher (Value $200)
– Cedar Seneca 6 Reep Style Ties
– A Box of Maker’s Mark Cigars with the Marker’s Mark Signature Wax from Ted’s Cigars
– 5 Hours of Online Marketing Consulting by Social Media and SEO Expert Dimitris Volakis (Valued at $1000)
– Extreme Eyelash Extensions from famed Makeup Artist Rachel Grante of Arthur Christine in Vienna (Value $300)
– Haircut by the Creative Director of Arthur Christine Dusan Grante (Valued at $120)
– 3 Spray Tanning Sessions at Skinnytan LLC. with travel (Value $200)
– A photo session with Brandon Hunter, includes two final output with one simple touch up and one extensive (Value $200)
– 2 personal training sessions with TRI Fitness (value $140)
Jo Malone of Nordstrom at Annapolis Mall
You Successful You by Jana Sedlakova
About Touching Heart
Touching Heart is a nonprofit organization 501(c)(3) whose mission is to educate children to have a giving heart. We believe that children can impact the world in significant ways especially if they are taught to treat each other with compassion and gentleness Touching Heart’s programs are focused on how to enlighten, excite, and educate children and how they can experience the true joy that comes from helping disadvantaged children.
The funds raised from the Sip With Socialites Cocktail Hour will support the children’s select cause of:
The support generated by tonight’s event will go toward the expansion of a chicken laying project at Villages of Hope, an orphanage in Zambia. The support will fund the purchase of 1,000 additional chicks that will be laying eggs. The eggs will be a source of food for the 54 children living at the Village of Hope and the additional eggs will be sold to fund other operational costs of the village. What an impact each chicken will make!”
About Michele Hudson
Owner of Does It Fit, a DC based consulting company. In recent years, she has concentrated her efforts in launching her mixology company Butterfly Mixtures.
About Sip With Socialites
We are ladies who hold monthly fundraisers for our pet charities and causes while raising a glass.
Founded in 2011, Sip With Socialites online is the best friend to fabulous young professionals, internationally. In addition to our habit-forming blog, Sip With Socialites is available on Blog Talk Radio. We feature national movers and shakers, influencers, and headline makers.
Penthouse Nine PH9
1318 9th Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
RELATED TOPIC: How Michele Hudson Celebrated Inauguration 2013
RELATED TOPIC: GI Film Festival Benefit “An Officer and an Auction”
RELATED TOPIC: “MEN IN PINK AND BLUE THANKSGIVING SOIREE”