Join the ladies of SWS to raise funds and awareness for Blessed Haven Inc.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
7PM – 10PM
Held on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 on U St. at the private and ultra swanky, the Penthouse Pool Club.
Local DC celebs, scenesters, publicists, bloggers, politicos and philanthropists will be in attendance.
The event chair this month is Jana Sedlakova. Guest of a Guest will feature and cover the evening, their DC editor, Sophie Pyle will be reporting.
These monthly events will raise funds for the ladies of SWS pet charities and causes while we raise a glass to their efforts.
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
$20 Minimum Donation
$20 Raffle Tickets
Drink Specials Available
Raffle and Silent Auction Items:
– A series of 4 Velashape treatments to one area of the body (Value $1000)
– A hair cut and treatment by Daniel Bechara of Mclean’s Salon Daniel with a massage (Value $250)
– A hair cut and treatment by Simon Bechara of Mclean’s Salon Daniel with a massage (Value $250)
– 3 Spray Tanning Sessions at Skinnytan LLC. with travel (Value $200)
– Four (4) Washington Wizards Tickets for the 2012-13 Season courtesy of Monumental Sports & Entertainment‘s Paul Pitcher (Value $200)
– A photo session with Brandon Hunter, includes two final output with one simple touch up and one extensive (Value $200)
– DollHouse Faux Leather Jacket (as seen in Dujour Magazine) created for MACYS Winter 2012 Size Medium (Value $120)
– Event Makeup Session from famed Makeup Artist Rachel Grante of Arthur Christine in Vienna (Value $100)
– Night gown and shrug from Uplifting Nighties (Value $95)
– Dior cosmetic gift set donated by Dior Cosmetics
– A Magnum bottle of Chandon Brut Classic (Value $50)
– Gift certificates to Lincoln Restaurant, Pizzeria Paradiso and Serendipity 3
America’s Miss District of Columbia 2011 Ashley Boalch
America’s Miss District of Columbia 2012 Sarah Hillware
Special Musical Performance:
Singer Adam Comer
Beaux Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery
Penthouse Pool Club
Guest of a Guest DC
Monumental Sports & Entertainment
About Blessed Haven Inc.
Blessed Haven, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) national nonprofit that serves as the liaison between the foster care community and society-at-large resulting in a transition from foster care into a successful and fulfilling adulthood; on equal footing with the BEST of the BEST.
About Jana Sedlakova
Jana Sedlakova has been in the fashion industry for more than 15 years. She has worked as a professional model worldwide and produced numerous fashion shows. Jana is considered Washington DC’s preeminent host of upscale social and cause related events. Her expertise is regarded as flawless in event planning and execution to detail. With over 10 years of business development and event coordination she has developed a large following in the Washington DC region and is renowned for her “must attend” events. She has produced public and private events in Washington DC and the Capitol region since 2010. Jana’s business development experience and years of experience both on the runway and behind the scenes in the fashion world have become a perfect formula and recognizable brand for incorporating all aspects of event execution with an element of fashion. She has done events in the Czech Republic for Max Mara and worked for designers Armani, Valentino, Dolce Gabbana to name a few.
If you missed Event Chair Jana Sedlakova and Danielle Jennings of Blessed Haven on ‘At Home w/Victoria’ don’t worry, here’s the link.
Penthouse Pool Club
1612 U St NW
Washington DC 20009