If the $135 ticket to the GI Film Festival’s Black tie gala is out of your budget but you have the perfect ‘Bond Girl’ outfit, you may be in luck!
GIFF kicks-off their Film Fest Week on Monday, May 6, 2013 at the Signature Theatre in Shirlington. The black tie salute to James Bond will be first-class and unforgettable, Guests are encouraged to come dressed as their favorite Bond character or spy. The event will feature an outdoor cigar lounge, mini spy museum, pianist and DJ!
Enjoy a black-tie reception featuring:
Passed Hors d’oeuvres
Bond Inspired Entertainment:
Baccarat and Roulette Tables
1. “LIKE” Sip With Socialites on Facebook
2. Email ( email@example.com ) a current photo and a photo of the bond girl you would like to portray.
3. We will post your photos on the Sip With Socialites Facebook page.
4. Invite your friends to “LIKE” your photo to vote for you!
5. The final voting option is by Twitter. Tweet #gifilm #sws #theirname
6. We will announce the lucky winner May 2nd.
Photos will be taken during the Paul Mitchell make-over and shown later at the event.
About GI Film Festival:
GI Film Festival is held in Washington, D.C. See the Reel Stories about our Real Heroes. Enjoy world premieres, red carpet events, VIP parties, celebrity guests and filmmaker workshops.
Paul Mitchell The School Tysons Corner
8041-L Tysons Blvd
McLean, VA 22102
RELATED TOPIC: “SECRETS AND SPIES” A SALUTE TO 50 YEARS OF JAMES BOND
RELATED TOPIC: Actor Scott Elrod of ‘Argo’ to be Auctioned in DC
RELATED TOPIC: A Few Words From Ashley Boalch
RELATED TOPIC: GI Film Festival Benefit “An Officer and an Auction”