Washington DC designer Aidah Fontenot unveils her holiday collection of cocktail dresses adorned with her signature hand-painted emblem.
PART 1: Saturday December 10, 2011
1pm to 5pm
PART 2: Saturday December 17 – 1pm to 5pm
Hosted by Kate Michael of K Street Kate
Join us for a special celebration and sale of unique handmade clothing and gifts by Aidah Collection! Including blazers, skirts, blouses and dresses from the Fall / Winter 2011 Collection, Flower Brooch Pins, Painted Tote Bags, and Handmade Cards.
-Gifts under $25!
– Complimentary Cocktails
– Refreshments by VitaCoco, Pop Chips, Red Velvet Cupcakery
– Goodie Bags with gifts from Kiehls, Pencil Me In Cosmetics, Gano Café
– Showcase of Aidah Collection Spring 2012
– Fine Art by Aidah Fontenot
– Music by DJ Neekola
– Raffle Prizes from Just Peachy Organics, Lincoln Restaurant
– 10% of sales donated to the Tigerlily Foundation and Girls Inc. of DC
RSVP via email: email@example.com or
RSVP on Facebook
2643 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
(Across the street from Woodley Park Metro)